Awarded to a business person who has a success in every sense of the World and can demonstrate a genuine passion for social issues.
- Event to be branded after sponsor’s name – Eg. XXX presents ‘The Bengals Pride Awards’.
- Sponsor to present the ’Business Person of the Year award’.
- Exposure in all BPA promotional advertisements including print, online and TV.
- Sponsor’s representative to speak at the Awards ceremony.
- Table of twenty at the Awards ceremony.
- Champagne at sponsors’ tables.
- Senior representative to be seatedat the top table.
- Prominent display of sponsor’s banner at the venue.
- Branding of the front cover of the BPA souvenir magazine.
- Back cover advertisement in the BPA souvenir magazine.
- Full page advert in post event magazine.
- Full page advertorial in the BPA souvenir magazine.
- Logo on invitations.
- Sponsor’s logo on nomination form.
- Sponsor’s logo on BPA website.